Monday, February 23, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies .

I am a lucky woman. I have one daughter, one daughter-in-law, and one neice and they are all beautiful, smart, and truly remarkable young women! I have one regret where these three are concerned: I just don't get to spend enough time with any of them. Distances are so great and visits are all too infrequent. This recipe if from my namesake neice. Love ya, girl!


2 cups flour
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift together flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder and salt.
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add egg, vanilla and pumpkin to the butter-sugar mix.
Fold in the flour mixture. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased sheet.
Bake 13 – 15 minutes.

No comments: